Here are the list of PTC (paid-to-click) sites i am currently into..
1. Bux4Real
I like this site the most because they gave a $10 referral balance to the registering members. I was able to buy a referral pack and I earn a lot from them. The cashout minimum is also only $2 so it's really easy to earn.
2. Incentria
This was the first site I was able to cashout from. It has a very low cashout minimum of $1. Initially, I was able to earn fast because I did a lot of paid-to-sign-up offers. Right now, it's taking a bit long but I still like this site because it is very consistent.
3. EasyHits4U
The site actually runs mainly by promoting. You only get paid $0.03 after viewing 1000 sites. But the cashout minimum is only $3 so you don't need to really wait that long.
4. ClixSense
The site is paying and it has been running for several years now. The only thing I didn't like about it is that tha payout minimum is $10. That is pretty difficult to achieve and it's taking me a while now. Well, they have a chance game wherein you have a chance to win as much as $5 but you only get 25 chances per day. So..that's it!
5. Clicksia
This is a sister site of Incentria so they're almost the same.
6. MatrixMails
MatrixMails' payout minimum is $3 but the ads are really few. You only get one or two ads per day so if you plan to earn money fast, this isn't the site you should go to.
7. InfinityBux
This site is legit and you get to earn approximately $0.022 a day. The only con is that the payout minimum increases everytime you cashout.
8. BuxP
BuxP has a lot of ads but the payout minimum is $17.99 for free members. It may look like you would be able to earn fast but you wouldn't. By the way, there's a cheat link at the bottom of the ads page that has a warning to not click. Follow that warning! Hahahahaha! I was so curious about whether it's true or not so I clicked it. Unfortunately, my balance was reset and the $0.05 bonus I had upon signing up disappeared. Also, there are adult sites but you can deactivate them so it's up to you.
9. WordLinx
The site doesn't give much ads and aside from that, the payout minimum is $10. That's hard to earn considering that you could only earn $0.01 per day.
10. Hits4Pay
This is a paid-to-read-emails site. They give $10 to starting members but the cashout minimum is $25. Also, the emails are really really few and each email is only worth $0.02 so I'm not expecting much from this site.
11. CashLagoon
I literally do not earn from this site because I'm not qualified in the tasks. But there is a $ 0.01 and a 0.01 point bonus everytime you login and those points can be used to redeem prizes. The site also doesn't have a payout minimum so I was able to cashout my 1 cent right away. Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I earn through my referrals which I don't know where from. Hahahaha! But my referral clicks only once in a blue moon so it's pretty useless anyway.
Well, there you go! Hope this blog was helpful. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment